ES - barrier

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 8 09:47:51 PDT 1999

yes

"Todd Marsh" <llywelyn at home.com> on 06/07/99 04:39:25 PM

Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Daniel Gutridge/Dallas/IBM)
Subject:  ES - barrier

The armored tourney on Saturday morning at ATYC will be a barrier list.  If
you haven't seen a barrier fight, check out Armand's web page from Gothic
War.  They are fun to watch.

Three barriers are being made for the ATYC list.  I have agreed to buy one
of them for $85.  Would the Barony of Elfsea like to buy it from me?  This
will have to be officially discussed at a business meeting, but I thought
I'd get some opinions first.

Note that I did not commit the Barony to spend any money.  I cannot do that.
The seneschal, treasurer, or finance committee chairman cannot do that
either.   The finance committee can approve expenses up to $250.  Spending
more than that takes a vote of the populace.  If you want a say in how the
group's money is spent, attend the business meetings.

Llywelyn