ES - Re: ES Highland Games

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:35:35 PDT 1999

Greeting everyone,

I just got home from My NA meeting. a group of them went to Highland Games
and a few of them wanted me to Pass on there Opinions to all of you.

It tuched my heart that members of my Recovery family were impressed and
liked my SCA Family
So here it is for all of you that went

Lady Simone
(Margie)

"I had lots of fun watching the SCA people, they were frendly, nice, and
full of manners. They gave me some special memories at the festival tell
them thanks for me."
Sherry

"Margie we got to see some of those folks that dress up in funny clothes
like you do. at the Scottish festival, there a fun bunch of people." Kenny
C.

"Margie Thank them for being there form me. It was nice seeing them have so
much fun"
Karen S.