ES - baronial storage

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon Jun 14 15:23:10 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/14/99 1:28:26 PM EST, llywelyn at home.com writes:

<< I propose that we use the rule of: if we haven't used it at the last two
 sponsored events it is can be considered garbage.   Any additional input?

I think you need to state in the last year with some exceptions. Some Items
are used at tourneys and others at inside feast. Time of year also determines
the use of some items. Others may be historical and need to go with the
historian or another office. But then you chance the loss of the item. Think
well before you clear it out.
Donnel