ES - Castle in Arlington?

MaraofRede at AOL.com MaraofRede at AOL.com
Tue Jun 15 15:51:23 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/15/99 5:47:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
DonnelShaw at AOL.com writes:

> There is a place out towards Weatherford that was/is a children's home.
Looks

>  like a castle as well. They were interested in letting us use it as a
site.
>  It had wooded grounds. Fully functional kitchen. Formal Hall, Rooms for
>  Classes if needed and A/C.
That would be the Pythian Children's Home. When I was seneschale they were
willing to let us use it if we would go out there and do repairs, clean up,
etc.
Then as now life got in the way; we had too much too do, too little time, and
not enough hands, So it was not feasible.
Mara