ES - Castle in Arlington?

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Tue Jun 15 16:46:33 PDT 1999

Wonder if that is the one on Lake Worth.  It is a castle with round 2-story
building attached by a 2nd floor walkway.  It also has a large hall with
fountain and fireplace in it and a small side room with a stone carved
freize.  The other rooms are upstairs.  We had a friend that was considering
making it into a resturant.  I seem to remember my stripping down to my
unmentionables
on the front steps on Sunday afternoon about 27 yrs. ago.  But then, that's
another story.

Bicé

>> There is a place out towards Weatherford that was/is a children's home.
>Looks
>>
>>  like a castle as well. They were interested in letting us use it as a
>site.
>>  It had wooded grounds. Fully functional kitchen. Formal Hall, Rooms for
>>  Classes if needed and A/C.

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	If you don't know where you're going......you're never lost.