ES - Only as few million bucks, such a steal.

MaraofRede at AOL.com MaraofRede at AOL.com
Tue Jun 15 21:24:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/15/99 11:21:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
DonnelShaw at AOL.com writes:

>  The other is on the way to the Diamond
>  B site in Weatherford on the Right. You can see it from the Hwy.
I sent this up earlier, but never saw it come through--the Weatherford site
is the Pythian Children's Home off of I-30. When I was seneschale they were
willing to let us use the site in return for repairs, clearing land, etc.
Then as now, we had too much to do, no time, not enough hands.
Mara