ES - Only as few million bucks, such a steal.

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Jun 15 21:33:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/15/99 11:25:07 PM EST, MaraofRede at AOL.com writes:

<< I sent this up earlier, but never saw it come through--the Weatherford
site
 is the Pythian Children's Home off of I-30. When I was seneschale they were
 willing to let us use the site in return for repairs, clearing land, etc.
 Then as now, we had too much to do, no time, not enough hands.
 Mara >>

Yea but we have done it before and could do it again if we chose to. You
never know.