ES - New group in Weatherford

Bill Derby woodboats at iname.com
Mon Jun 21 08:06:07 PDT 1999

Please have this lady email me - I am totally confused about the politics of
what is going on here - and the general list is not probably the best place for
it.

I was unaware (until you mentioned) that there was a previous effort - I knew
there was an incipient shire several years ago, but that was the last that I
knew.

As to actually forming  a group, yes I thought it might be nice down the road -
however I was actually just trying to find out who in in the area right now.

I hope things are straight between us, I am sorry that I was not making myself
clear.

Tell Logan to give me holler sometime too!

William