ES - New group in Weatherford

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jun 21 11:59:50 PDT 1999

      There are many considerations in creating a new group.   William's
ideas and thoughts are the best that I have read so far!   My guess would
be, because he has been a seneschal, he knows the amount of time, energy and
work that go into making a group successful.  Listen to him, he knows of
what he speaks!
      I will be attending ATYC (Ansteorra's 20th Year Celebration  July
8th-11th).  If anyone wishes to discuss the Weatherford area with me I will
be happy to do so.  Please email me so we can arrange a time and place to
meet.

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Central Region Seneschal
mama_mac at airmail.net