ES - The War the Rain Won

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:22:24 PST 1999

I just wanted to share that the War didn't have a bad ending for
everyone. Although we packed up along with everyone else when the rains
kept coming, we stayed for the A&S performing competition Friday
evening, which became demo performances when the Trimarins gave up their
point and went home. We also go to participate in the ball that night,
which was the best I've ever attended and well worth the trip. I also
want to say that I appreciate the hospitality (and foot-warming) I found
in the Elfsea cabin, which really brightened my day.
Elin