ES - The War the Rain Won

Brighid02 at AOL.com Brighid02 at AOL.com
Sun Mar 14 08:17:54 PST 1999

Yes it seems that the rain won this time. All fighting was canceled on Friday
due to the rain. At court on Friday night it was announced that Ansteorra took
the war point for A&S, we also took the war point for Volunteers. As our king
said "3 to nothing, yep that sounds like a tie to me." Some fighters did get
to fight Saturday morning, I unfortunatly had to come home, for it was still
raining like cats and dogs on and off. It was a great event (my first war) and
I loved every minute of it.
	In Service,
Brighid of Glenbaun