ES - The War the Rain Won

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 12:29:44 PST 1999

Greetings,

Just wanted to let you all know that a large number of people bailed
out of Gulf Wars on Friday morning because it was raining cats, dogs,
and wilderbeasts and was promising to only get worse.

Last I heard the courts on Friday evening were still going to happen,
but all the War Point fighting scenarios except for the Champions
Battle (Heavy) were cancelled. (This was current as of 3:00 PM Friday
when I left site).

Ansteorra won the Champions Battle.

The Artisan Champions Battle was still going on as well, when I left,
I have no idea whatsoever the results of that.

All concerned in Elfsea were doing fine when I left.  Most who were
tenting, including all of Clan Firefall I believe, were packing up and
heading out.  Those in the cabins were enjoying the warmth and dryness
there-in and had no plans when I left of returning early.

The site is still under massive storms, so for those who care to,
please, keep all of our friends in your prayers for safe travels home
this weekend.

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Who was granted two more days to pack for San Antonio by the rain. :o)