ES - Bardic this Thursday?

Siade the Bard siade_the_bard at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 13:24:07 PST 1999

> Is the bardic revel at Tarkus' still on for this Thursday?
> I'm going to make another of my attempts to be there.
> -- Galen

Verily, the bardic revel will be held this Thursday at Tarkus's
house (and there was much rejoicing [yayyyy!]).  The trimonthly
bardic contest will be held (with the pass-down cloak as a prize).
This month's format will be "Children's Entertainment," and
Antigonus is organizer/judge.

Antigonus will also be doing "the eyes of the cloak" (for the
first time it has been done) -- i.e., he will tell the tale of
where the cloak has been since he won it.  Salacious queries about
the unusual stains are strongly discouraged.

Llewellyn also threatened to make an appearance.  Galen *and*
Llewellyn may well be more brass than we can handle...  ;)

Normal starting time is 7:30pm. Pot luck/BYOB.  I am hoping that
we'll be outdoors again, but don't know for certain.

Siade