ES - Bardic this Thursday?

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Tue Mar 30 13:55:40 PST 1999

Siade the Bard recently said:

>> Is the bardic revel at Tarkus' still on for this Thursday?
>> I'm going to make another of my attempts to be there.
>> -- Galen
>
>Verily, the bardic revel will be held this Thursday at Tarkus's
>house (and there was much rejoicing [yayyyy!]).  The trimonthly
>bardic contest will be held (with the pass-down cloak as a prize).
>This month's format will be "Children's Entertainment," and
>Antigonus is organizer/judge.

Well, now I've got to do more than just _attempt_ to be there.

>Antigonus will also be doing "the eyes of the cloak" (for the
>first time it has been done) -- i.e., he will tell the tale of
>where the cloak has been since he won it.  Salacious queries about
>the unusual stains are strongly discouraged.

Hmmm, I think that's _already_ more than enough of that
particular mental image.

>Llewellyn also threatened to make an appearance.  Galen *and*
>Llewellyn may well be more brass than we can handle...  ;)

Oh, I don't think they'll be taxed _too_ much if Llywelyn and
I both show.  He's never been there.

>Normal starting time is 7:30pm. Pot luck/BYOB.  I am hoping that
>we'll be outdoors again, but don't know for certain.

I'm sure I'll be later than 7:30, but I'll make it when I
can.

>Siade

- Galen