ES - depression

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Mar 15 11:21:14 PST 1999

Alas!   We are a sorry lot!  You would think that the entire Barony and all
the other people had gone to War.  Are we so depressed that we can find
nothing to discuss?  Let's see.......does anyone have any plans for foolery
on April Oneth? How about this beautiful weather???  They should be so lucky
to have this in Mississippi!  I just this past Monday celebrated my Mother's
88th birthday.  She is still kicking (hard) and telling everyone what to do.
Keeps me on my toes.  Guess I have rambled on long enough.  At least now I
know I will have some email coming in. <G>

Everyone have a nice afternoon,

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-