ES - depression

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Mar 15 13:13:00 PST 1999

At 01:54 PM 3/15/00 -0600, you wrote:
>OK Bicé, here's a little promo for an event that I will be very much a
>part of......."Conquest of the New World". It's the 1st weekend in May
>and put on by Brad Leah, nice site w/ flushies and showers.

>Come and enjoy the role-playing and high persona!
>
>Eleanor

I am very happy to say that the date is already marked on my calendar.  Dana
and I were discussing it this morning and are looking forward to the event.
We were checking to see if we really had a free weekend.  I have several
things planned to do, some of which I may honestly get done!  Right now I
think I will go outside and join Elizabeth Hawkwood (in spirit at least) in
a little 'sunshine appreciation' dance.

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-