ES - defender culture

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 11:37:26 PDT 1999

Actually The plan was to do this instead of the Culture Camps. This does
make the displays smaller but that does not neccesarily exclude a group
effort, it would be very difficult for me to display say 11th century Irish
doning the cooking, any artwork, displays, potables (hey the brewers could
have alot of fun with this), and do justice to the Norse irish duality that
existed in that period with out a lot of help. because of the mass amount of
work that goes into it, it would be very difficult to have both things going
on.

However this does not mean that a large group can't get together and do a
themed camp because thay want to. it just means we wouldn't be having the
big presentation of the camp if the camp were there.

Darius