ES - defender culture

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 11:29:22 PDT 1999

A very good point! the competition is not Neccesary. it has been in the past
an incentive to bring in more camps, one that hasn't always worked well,
(though) the defender chest has always been full of wonderfull things!! of
course as said before Shifting the focus to the Embassy row doesn't exclude
the big camps, nor does it exclude the oportunity to donate great things for
prizes!! We love to show the skill and generosity of elfsea! because Life
_IS_ Good in Elfsea!

darius