ES - defender culture

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 20:58:17 PDT 1999

Ok my turn.....  Dearest Bayne,
     Been there... but... the site in burleson had it's problems.  the first
and most inportant was no running water.  they told us their well never
recovered from the drought from last summer.  Second we spent over 600
dollars on portapoties per event.  Third there was limited electricity there
are several people in our barony who need electricity for medical reasons.
We had to pay to have a dumpster brought in, and the last event we needed
two of them (extra cost).  I persoanlly found it difficult to walk up the
steep hill with out being in pain.  the site in canton eleviated alot of
those issues.  Yeah I'd like to find something out in the country where we
can really see the stars at night.... but  that may be next to impossible.
I still have my eyes pealed.  There are several people in Elfsea who are
looking to go in together and buy a place... We'll see - Arabella