ES - defender culture

Sean Kelley Sean_Kelley at stercomm.com
Fri May 21 12:48:17 PDT 1999

What site is Defender going to take place at?
I assume we are planing on Canton.  If this is true is it too late to look for a
better site?
I appreciate that Canton is going to be the site for Warlord for the forseeable
future but
I really liked the most natural site we previously had for Defender.  I have
heard that we
no longer are going to have that site for events.  Has any thought been given to
the possiblity
of searching for and obtaining a more natural/nicer site for Defender?  I know
that the wooded setting
was always a very pleasant experience and added to the ambiance of the camp for
me.  I have been
keeping an eye out but there just are not that many heavily wooded camping areas
in this area.  I know that
Crown this year we used what is commonly a day only park.  Would this be
possibility.
Just a few questions and thoughts, no criticism implied.

Bayne