ES - defender culture

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 13:46:37 PDT 1999

We will be using the Canton site for Defender. Though it does not have as
muckh the woodland feel of the site we used in Burleson, The Facilities
provide a larger draw. for example, Springfaire last year in Burleson, drew
350 people. Springfaire this year in Canton drew just short of 500. the same
basic activities and advertising for both.

And in this case it really is to late to consider another site. We have
passed tenetive plans and are now making hard commited plans so that adds
and notes and challanges may go out. many people over the last two years or
so have been searching for alternative sites. If you would like to join this
endeavor please do, and if you find something suitable let the barony know!

Hl Darius of the Bells
Co steward of Elfsea Springfaire