ES - Lost item at fighter practice

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:48:30 PST 1999

>Cyrinic

   I am going to make you write that 20 times until you spelling it right.
:)

>            I have your notebook. I will be at practice on sunday.
>

>                                                 Airaklee Wolf

    Thank you, m'lord!  I did manage to re-copy some of it, but someone at
UNT decided to take the two books I used to prove the age (how dare they).
Since I was fortunate enough to have you find it, I at least will not have
to wait 'til Mid December to get the books back.

   Once again, Thanks!
Cyniríc