ES - Lost item at fighter practice

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:58:41 PST 1999

Wæs þú hál!

     I happened to misplace a red notebook.  I wasa one of the last to leave
but was wondering if someone had saved it from my forgetfulness.  It had a
rough sketch of a device (done in Crayon- do not ask) and about 6 - 8 pages
of source documentation on Anglian dialects and some other dictionary
sources.  I can find the stuff again easily, but was just wondering if
someone had indeed found.
    I was 15 minutes from Denton when I realized it, turned around, and
arrived onlt to see it was not at the table on which I recall setting it nor
at any other table.

Thank you for your time!
Cyniríc Cyniwarding