ES - Xene status on the Net

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Nov 15 20:53:39 PST 1999

Greetings,
    Her Excellency has asked me to inform you all that she is not currently on line as her computer is disassembled because of home repairs and furniture movement.
    His Excellency is still able to access his account I believe, but the best way to reach either one of them is by telephone currently.  LLywelyn is currently out of town on business and will be in attendance at Bordermarch this weekend.  Xene is looking for folks who will wish to travel to the event in the afternoon.  Possibly for a ride or caravan.
In service - Arabella