ES - Re: Coronation bid

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Wed Oct 20 15:37:25 PDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Amy & Bill Morris <awmorris at flash.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 5:17 PM
Subject: ES - Re: Coronation bid

> I am not sure that I support a bid for coronation at this date.  It
> seems a bit odd to not even consider a bid until after crown, makes it
> seem as though our loyalties depend on the Crown not the Kingdom.
> Instead I would like to suggest one or  more of the follwing
> alternatives.

Note: No other bids were made for Coronation until after Crown.
I don't think it makes Elfsea look bad in any way.  If anything, it's
nice to see a location step up and actually *do* something.
Coronation is about three months away...getting kind of close
to have a major event planned and ready to go.

Valentyn