ES - Coronation Staff

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 10:45:42 PDT 1999

Lady Arabella, in her fine list, mentioned that I am
the "Porter Coordinator". For you good gentles who do
not know what that job consists of, I am the person in
charge of organizing the people who will be helping
people load and unload their cars. Lady Arabella has
graciously offered us the use of her dollies for this,
so it will not involve carrying anything any long
distance. SO, who would be willing to help with this?
Remember, it will be Loading AND unloading...

Porter Coordinator Mara of Rede 817-295-5768
mara_of_rede at yahoo.com

Porter Crew

1

2

3

4

5

6

Please contact me privately. Feel free to recruit
those who are not email-enabled!
Thanks!
Mara

=====