ES - Coronation Staff

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Oct 24 09:52:56 PDT 1999

Greetings to all of you,
    At this time this is who has volunteered to do things and jobs at Coronation.  If your name is mispelled, I misunderstood what you wanted to do, you changed you mind about volunteering, I don't have your phone number or email address: I need to hear from you to make corrections.  There might be another position added in the next few days after I get the feedback I asked for.  For Pre-reservationist.  Will let you all know about that in a few days.  Thank you in advance for your hard work and dedication to our event.  Arabella

List of Staff - Coronation

Activity Person phone number email

Tokens Daniel Stewart 817-656-1242

Set up/Tear down

Coordinator Daniel of Cameron

Set up crew - Friday evening January 7th

1 Dana Mac an Ghabhann 817-249-5643 mama_mac at airmail.net

2 Bice di Pietro 817-731-9553 bice at flash.net

3 Anezka

4

5

6

Tear down crew - Saturday evening January 15th

1

2

3

4

5

6

Gate Coordinator Siobhon Ui Niall 817-656-1242 siobhon at aol.com

Gate Crew

1 Mara of Rede 817-295-5768 mara_of_rede at yahoo.com

2 Eleanor de la Broke 915-691-1323 eleanor34 at webtv.net

3 Juliana McClaine 817-467-6959 (Ashley Duke)

4

5

6

Porter Coordinator Mara of Rede 817-295-5768 mara_of_rede at yahoo.com

Porter Crew

1

2

3

4

5

6

Bathroom Attendants Elizabeth du Bois 817-467-6959 (Lauren Duke)

Partick Crosby 817-498-9928

Feast Coordinator Master Petruccio 903-356-4443 pat at adtelusa.com

Feast Crew

1 Elizabeth Hawkwood 254-687-2985

(ask for Rhonda)

2 Darius of the Bells 817-453-3553 dmmerlick at earthlink.net

3

4

5

5 Luncheon

6 Kid Feast

Web Master Cassandra Pelfrey sharon at pelfrey.com

Merchant Coordinator Innes Dee 817-483-5318 innesdee at yahoo.com

Entertainment Coordinator Timothy of Glastonbury 972-249-4769

Visiting Royal Liaison __________________?