ES - Business Notes

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Mon Oct 25 16:17:09 PDT 1999

It would be a great service to those of us who like to keep up and not
feel left out.   I have Girl Scouts every thurs.   And the rest of the
week is usually filled with planning for the Girl/Boy Scout meetings.....

  {~._.~)     Who says e-mail is cold and impersonal!!!
   _(Y)_             ....here is a soft cuddly for you.
(:_~*~_:)
 (_)-(_)      love, bree~