ES - Fw: Coronation

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:12:44 PDT 1999

Taking reservations is a definate good thing, I would comment however on
reserving spaces according to postmarks. Many people will want to sit with
friends and household from elsware in the kingdom whose reservations may
come at a diferent time, which makes the reservation of seating very
dificult. In short I feel this paticular thing may cause more problems than
it solves. I do like the idea of not having my back to the stage area
though. the layout last year at Gunther and Sara's coronation was very nice
with people only on one side of the table. it also made for ease when
serving the feast as the tabels were spaced enough for a server to walk
between the front of the table and the chairs of the table ahead of it.

my two cents worth
Darius