ES - Fw: Coronation

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Mon Oct 25 08:36:59 PDT 1999

Putting the feasters on only one side of the table would, however, move
people further away from the front.  this would aggravate our
traditional problem of hearing/seeing hearing what is happening.
Instead why not place the tables so that they point toward the front?
That way everyone just turns a little to see and hear the happenings?