ES - Cooking class

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:26:31 PDT 1999

Well this is the night and Caelins is the place. although I think the term
Cooks Meeting fits better. Tonight we will be looking at resources for
period cooking, and discusing now that we have a cooks meeting what do we
want to do with it? I would like to see the cooks work together to select a
menu from period sources, work together to redact the recipies, and then
after a while choose a saturday and have a period feast along with discusion
of what we all did durring our preperation. the feast I am thinking would
hapen every 3 or 4 months to give time to translate and redact and study
just what we are doing. and of course looking at the ways feast and food was
presented served and eaten as well!

Ok I guess it could be viewed as a class, with all of us teaching each
other.

Darius