ES - Pardon? Could you speak up?

Matthew Saroff saroff at poseidon.vs.lmco.com
Wed Oct 27 10:35:44 PDT 1999

On Oct 27,  1:09pm, SiobhanON at AOL.com wrote:
> Now, Tiggy, no temper tantrums allowed, (sniff sniff) although this does make
> me very saddened to hear, or not to hear, for that matter. Why should the
> people gathered around the thrones care if the people in the back know what
> every one else is laughing about? Missed the joke? Missed the compliment? Oh
> well, I guess it's period. I guess the heralds parked along the aisles
> relaying the info is out as well. We must comply with the wishes of the
> royalty no matter how much it distresses us. We must resign ourselves to not
> hanging onto the every word of our esteemed and beloved leaders. tut tut So
> sad, so sad.
	This is true.  It's also true that I generally avoid court like the
plague for this reason.  If it upsets you not to hear anything don't go to
court.  Hang with some friends and do something else (Discuss knife making,
neeldlpoint, plot world domination, play Pokemon, whatever).
	I don't enjoy court, so I absent myself from court.  It makes for a
more enjoyable experience for those masochists who do enjoy it (I snore really
loud).
	If you want to see the pomo and circumstance, show up for the first 15
minutes, then discreetly leave.  The rest is talking heads.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Good luck Mr. Gorsky