ES - Pardon? Could you speak up?

Pookie Pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Oct 27 20:41:12 PDT 1999

Ok, I havent waded through all the posts yet but I am gonna speak up now (no
pun intended) and hope that I am not repeating something another might have
said. The situation appears to me is this in a nut shell:  (A)  It difficult
to hear courts as most folks voices dont carry due to whatever reasons (B)
background noise impeeds hearing a court thats already difficult to hear.
(C)  Mundane "mic's" are rather an eye sore (I agree) but allow everyone to
hear.

Ok heres my suggestion and then I'll quietly return to my corner of the
keyboard.

Since Timothy of Glastenbury has experience with doing sound for other
productions I would think it within his means to locate some mic's that are
"PZM" (or is it"PMZ"?)  these mics are not worn on a person but are floor
mics. They sit on the floor, no mic stand to get in the way of pictures etc.
You can place them stragicaly around the throne area to pick up what is
being said without spoiling the look and feel of court.  And as for the
potential of someone stepping on them you can place them near something like
a plant, a pole etc so that folks wont worry about stepping on them. I have
used these type mics is some musical productions back in my college days and
had wonderful results with them.

MagD'Leigha