ES - Galen & Allessandra are moving! Wanna help?

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Fri Oct 29 15:19:56 PDT 1999

Galen,

Hi, Sindara here.  I am not sure if Matthew and I can help you move
tomorrow.  He is getting over the upper respitory bug and so is Natalie.  I
am starting to come down with it (this will be the 2nd weekend in a row
that I will be home sick).  We will call you in the morning when we get up
and let you how we all feel.  We really wanted to help since you helped us
move in when we first came down here.  Maybe when we are all feeling better
we can have you over for dinner instead.

Sindara