ES - Galen & Allessandra are moving! Wanna help?

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Oct 21 09:17:57 PDT 1999

Galen here!

As some have already heard, Allessandra & I finally
were able to close on our house yesterday.  We'll
be moving in slowly over the coming week, but the
bulk of the work will be on Sat., Oct. 30th.

Assistance in this project would be most welcome.

We'll get together at our apartment, say 9:00 am,
and load up the truck, then head over to the new
house, hopefully by 2:00 or so, and unload.  We'll
provide pizza & softdrinks, and hopefully be done
in time to shower and dress for Hengist's Halloween
party.

The apartment is #121 in the Meadowcreek Apts.,
at the northeast corner of Mitchell & Center in
Arlington, right by the UTA campus.

The house we're moving to is at 6517 Tempest
drive, south of Sublett, east of Cooper in
south Arlington.

This is a matter of great joy to us for, as many
of you know, our apartment complex has deteriorated
substantially since we moved in 4 years ago.  Too,
it'll be nice to have yard in which to erect a pell,
a garage to store and work on armor, and yes, a
yard to mow.

Thanks for all your good wishes!

- Galen