ES - Bryn Gwlad 20th

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Thu Oct 14 12:38:58 PDT 1999

Greetings, all,

I would like to encourage all of Elfsea to visit fair Bryn Gwlad on their celebration of 20 years.  I was one of the founding members, and it holds a special place in my heart.  Please check out their web page at http://www.bryn-gwlad.org/events/faire.htm for more information.  It sounds like a lot of fun.  I have also heard that some early photos of your Baroness will be available for viewing.
They are also planning on some Melee's, Duke Kein-style on Sunday.

Your loving Baroness,

Xene