ES - Castle at Lake Worth

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Fri Oct 15 11:34:52 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Some of you may not recognize my name.  I'm Bjorn(to be wild), the somewhat
new guy from the Outlands.

The castle of which we have been talking was originally a pilots club, built
shortly after World War 1.  Currently the property is fenced off and the
roof is in dire need of repair.  The castle is actually two buildings
connected by a covered walkway.  There are several buildings on site other
than the castle.  The property itself has roughly 30-50 acres of wooded and
open terrain.  There is a pier that can support approx. 4 large boats.

The windows on the castle are boarded up, and as I said before, the roof is
is very bad shape.  I don't know about the inside of the castle, but it
should be alright.

So as of right now, the site is unavailable; however, that may change....  I
can't give out any details right now, but there's a very good possibility
the site could be operational by ES defender and the Loch Ruadh Lugnasad
next summer.

I'll give out more info about the castle as I obtain it.

As far as if the castle is the one that inspired the ES device, I'm not for
certain there, but the castle doesn't look anything like the one on the
device, so my guess would be it is not.  but, then again, that was way
before my time, so I don't know.

Also, as far as I know, the name of the castle is "the castle".

In service,

Bjorn Grimmson
known by many as Bjorn to be wild