ES - Thanks!

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Sat Oct 9 09:35:08 PDT 1999

Greetings,
Richard (or Cynric),

This is a wonderful place, and I am glad that you were treated well.  I look forward to meeting you, but won't be at  fighter practice this week.

Life is Good in Elfsea is more that just a saying.  It's a way of living.  Welcome to our Barony.

Baroness Xene, OL

I would just like to thank everyone whom I had the pleasure to meet last
Sunday at fighter practice for being so nice.  I know hospitality is
generally expected at SCA things, but it was to see it so genuine

Thanks again and godspeed,
Richard Culver of Glaslyn
(who found the documentation to go by Cynric Cynwearding even to the point
of proving the Anglian vs. West Saxon dialectal change.)

p.s. check with Master Cynric of Bedwin about the name.  See the Barony of Bjornsborg web page for his e-mail address.