ES - Thanks!

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:45:09 PDT 1999

>Greetings,
>Richard (or Cynric),
>
>This is a wonderful place, and I am glad that you were treated well.  I
>look forward to meeting you, but won't be at  fighter practice this week.
>
>Life is Good in Elfsea is more that just a saying.  It's a way of living.
>Welcome to our Barony.
>
>Baroness Xene, OL

  Thank you.  I have not checked my e-mail since I posted, but I had yet
another good time last Sunday as did my son.

>p.s. check with Master Cynric of Bedwin about the name.  See the Barony of
>Bjornsborg web page for his e-mail address.

  I am pretty confident of my research as historical linguistics is one of
real strengths I bring to Glaslyn.  I am rather weird this way, but
something about consonant and vowel changes is really interesting to me.

Fare hæl!
Cynríc Cynwearding