ES - Fw: Coronation

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:48:31 PDT 1999

>From: "Donald Riney" <dariusobells at hotmail.com>
>Taking reservations is a definate good thing, I would comment however on
>reserving spaces according to postmarks.

I agree with Darius on this point - it would be difficult to enforce, and
would be unpleasant to enforce!

>I do like the idea of not having my back to the stage area though.

Ditto!  We should try to have the tables arranged so that people can face
the Crown.

But regarding the reservation issue, what about this:  encourage groups that
want to sit together, send in a packet of reservations along with the
location of their desired seating (near the front, middle, or in the back).
We will reserve them a table for that many, located in the area which they
want.

I think the people who do grab all the seats are the peers and their
households.  If we offered them this opportunity, perhaps they might prevail
upon it, rather than the fighting that usually occurs during the day over
seats.

Just my own $.02

Allessandre