ES - Fw: Coronation

daniel howard towerhi at swbell.net
Mon Oct 25 18:52:06 PDT 1999

Richard Thrilled wrote:

> That, of course, brings up the question of feast seating
> versus non-feast seating. How do you tell, efficiently,
> whether to serve someone if we allow them to intermingle?
> Or do we provide seats in a group for non-feasters? But
> then we have the question of who gets the seats nearer
> the front?
>
> I lean toward non-feast seats at the back of the group.
>
> Caelin

i am sorry i have been reading through  the missives and a few points come to
mind
i dont eat feast for the reasons of allergies and you want to push me to the
back i have a verry difficult work schedule and will know only weeks before if i
can make it there again push me to the back if i was a new-be coming to my first
event  don't know about anything push me to the back the idea is good think
about old timers that want to drop in nope back of the hall  has any one gotten
their highness point of view it is their  lets think of every one not just
ourselves  im just playing the devils advocate what kind of signals are we
sending to the knowneworld
in service to the dream for little and big alike
viscount hightower