ES - Coronation

Sandeekg at AOL.com Sandeekg at AOL.com
Tue Oct 26 07:40:43 PDT 1999

    Things appear to be getting way too complicated. Let's keep it simple,
folks. Although a lot of people have made a lot of good suggestions and we
are rewarded by the optimistic input. It's wonderful to see so many voices
offering their suggestions. It shows so many people are really interested in
being a part of the celebration. Brainstorming in e-mail makes sure all
voices are heard and we have time to concider all ideas before decisions are
made at business meetings and Moot. We need to keep some realism in all of
this. How many tables are at our disposal and what can we add without
breaking the bank? As far as separating the feasters and non-feasters, we've
never done that before.
    People seem to sit with their friends and take care of thier own food
situation when they are not having feast. First come gets the favorable
tables, ect, is a good system. Gate will probably open at 8:00 a.m.  so
people should get an early start if they want their choice of tables, or have
their friends save them a place. The real problem that seems to need
addressing is how to get voices to the back of the room.  It seems our
options are limited to a PA system of some sort (not period) or to placing
heralds every 50 feet or so to relay the words of our royal leaders, etc. in
loud voices. Which may be fun but kinda confusing and maybe a little
complicated, so lets try to keep it as simple as possible and as much fun.
But keep those cards and letters coming in and we can make our decisions at
the the next meeting.

Siobhan Ui Niall