ES - My Birthday

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:08:21 PDT 1999

Apologies in advance for the considerable number of you that will be
recieving this missive twice.  After speaking with the our prestigous
List Admin I've decided I will post this here in case I missed anyone
in my initial mailing.

----

Greetings everyone!

On Wednesday, October 13th, I turn the ripe old age of 26.  I consider
birthdays an ideal time to get together with friends, enjoy good food,
good drink, and have a good time.  As such, the following is my plans
for next Wednesday, and I invite each and every one of you to join me.

At about the time that fighter practice normally starts in Elfsea
(7:00-7:30ish) I will be arriving at J.R. Bentleys in Arlington (about
5 minutes from Randoll Mill Park).  I will be there late sitting around
eating, and conversing with friends about all sorts of things.

For those of you so unfortunate as to have never been to J.R. Bentleys,
it is a Pub near the UTA campus between West and Cooper Streets on
Abrams.  They serve what I classify as "The Best Non-Grilled Burgers in
Arlington", as well as having an assortment of fine brews and spirits
available including Fosters and Guinness.

I realize that many of you may not be able to join until after fighter
practice because of assorted reasons (like Crown is the next weekend),
but I invite you to stop by afterwards, I will still be there, and
would love the company.

Yours,

Tim Rayburn
Known in the SCA as Timothy of Glastonbury
"Honor Super Gloria"
Azure billety argent.