ES - Elfsea Defender - 2000

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:50:20 PDT 1999

Dear Dunstan,

Thanks for your input.  I'll keep it in mind.  It does sound like we're just
moving the Canton site to another location.  I'm trying to find a site with
a few "less" amenities, rather than more.

I'm trying to find a site that doesn't have street lights, or streets for
that matter.  It would be nice if there were some electrical outlets
somewhere.  I wouldn't mind having a hall to put feast in (especially if
there were tables and chairs in the facility).

I guess what I'm looking for is like the Canton site, without the streets
and without the lights.  I don't mind some of the modern conveniences (I
love flush toilets, running water, etc) but I would like to keep away from
the lights and noise of the city.

On another note, Galen forwarded me a message Bice sent waaaay back in June
regarding a "castle" in Lake Worth.  Bice, if you're still on this list,
could you dredge up a couple more details about it, like where it is or who
owns it, or even what it was called?  (We don't need to know why you
skivvied down though! ;) I appreciate all the help I'm getting.  I'm sure we
can find a great site, even if it winds up being Canton again!

Sincerely,

Allessandre