ES - Elfsea Defender - 2000

Katheryn Caffee kcaffee at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:09:22 PDT 1999

Have you tried checking and or pricing some of the loca dude rances for a
weekend?  I know GTE had the company picnic at one, it was great.  An indoor
feast hall, pool, fishing, lakes for swimming, lots of room, and was missing
the amenities you are wanting gone some.

If I remember correctly, that particular one was the Valley View Dude Ranch,
but there are a couple of others in the area as well.

Kyt