ES - Downtime at Coronation

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Wed Oct 20 21:34:42 PDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: P. Crandall Polk <pcrandal at flash.net>

> >She said "music" and "musicians", not "drumming".  :)
> >Valentyn
>
> Valentyn, she must consider drums to be musical, as her answer shows.
> And our Baroness learned the drum in college.
> And the Baron, Michael, of Stargate also plays.
>
> Crandall

Now, if you want to use *that* kind of logic...

The participation of nobility doesn't change the nature of the, er,
pasttime.
For example, if the Baroness jumped off a cliff, would that make it a
good idea?

I'd do my duty and follow close behind, of course, but I certainly wouldn't
recommend it as a prime source of entertainment...

On the other hand...if we threw everyone with a pirate persona off a
cliff....

Valentyn