ES - Downtime at Coronation

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Thu Oct 21 16:52:38 PDT 1999

Valentyn wrote:

> -Now, if you want to use *that* kind of logic...

I was not trying to use logic. Just stating that "those who know things"
consider drums to be musical.

> For example, if the Baroness jumped off a cliff, would that make it a good
> idea?

Our Baroness would land as graciously and gently as a feather, for she is a
Madonna of Ansteorra.
And she would land on her feet, for she is of Cat's Keep.

> I'd do my duty and follow close behind, of course, but I certainly wouldn't
> recommend it as a prime source of entertainment...

But it would be great fun for the rest of us. The only problem would be whether
to stand at the top or bottom and watch.

> On the other hand...if we threw everyone with a pirate persona off a
> cliff....

Some might consider it a start.

Crandall