ES - Fw: Coronation

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Oct 25 07:27:13 PDT 1999

  Subject: Coronation

  Greetings to the populace of our fair Barony,
      There is something I forgot to mention in Business meeting.  Please
bear with me for the next few minutes...
      The issue is how can we have better seating during feast and courts.
I hate sitting towards the back during Court.  My proposal would allow for
reserved seating from the front of the room to towards the back in the order
of postmarks/delivery.  To do this we can reserve tables for only the
persons who have prepaid in advance feast reservations.
  <<<<<snippage>>>>
  In service to Barony and Kingdom - Arabella
  [Patrick Cuccurello]

  Okay, I'm going to bring this up because I know it would be an issue in
other Kingdoms.  I realize that a great
  number of things are quite different here, so it may not be a valid
concern.

  If you are going to take reservations for seating during Feast and Court,
is it going to cause "bad feelings" with
  those of "higher rank" if there is reserved space and they are moved back
in the hall?   Personally, I think that
  if you've got it together enough to get your reservations in and prepaid,
you should probably get a cushy pillow
  to rest you hind parts on also  :)

  I say this only because I know in other Kingdoms the cry of "foul" would
rise from some of the Peers and Nobility.
  From what I've seen, I don't believe it would happen here--but it never
hurts to bring it up "just in case".

  Petruccio