ES - Fw: Coronation

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Mon Oct 25 07:47:51 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/25/99 8:55:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
ladyarabella at home.com writes:

<< To do this we can reserve tables for only the persons who have prepaid in
advance feast reservations.   >>

    I don't have a problem with this. I believe Caetta has volunteered to
handle the reservations and get the list to troll so no one is asked to pay
twice. Although I would like to start taking gate reservations at that time,
also, for anyone who wants to prepay. That way they can pay for their feast
and gate at the same time.
    While we're at it, anyone interested in working troll can contact me
privately or on the list. I would like to have enough people so if someone
needs a break, it will be possible.

Siobhan Ui Niall