ES - war bus

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:32:24 PDT 1999

    I have looked  into the hole bus thing for a nice bus 45 seats
>>$ 3200 to$3800 this was with a driver fee and hotel logging.Leaving tue
>>the 14 coming home sat the 18. I think it could be fun.Mabry you have a
>>good idea as to were one might rent a school bus.The large gray hounds
>>have space for two bags a seats cargo underneath. We would still need a
>>uhall for all our stuff so at that cost for 45 people $100 a seat .
>

>   There has to be some leasing place I could try to find.  IF we could
>find a cheap bus (maybe not all the frills...), I would certainly donate my
>driving ability so that would at least cut that away.  After all if it
>works out, I will be going that way anyway so why charge people.
>
>Cyniríc

Either of these two sound good to me.  The only suggestion I might add is
that we find a way to bring something like a small truck to move stuff from
somewhere off site, to the site.  The reason:  this would make it easier to
move stuff then to drive a large bus down narrow roads.  I have seen a
Grayhound sized bus on site before and it was dificult to manouver around
the trees.  That would be my two cents.  If you could, let me know what
develops.   I, personally, would rather sleep, then drive.

Raimond